Now this is my area of previous knowledge. We learn how to set up our own Phsyics library, and how to use PhysX with OpenGL. The hardest part was learning how to create a ragdoll – so many parented parts! I was able to get the assignments finished on time, after falling behind from getting the flu. I worked out it took me 2.5 weeks to complete them both – we are given 6-8 weeks to do assignments, so I think I did very well.
Now this subject is done, that’s it! We’re onto our final project of making a full game in 5-6 months in a team. Sadly it looks like due to numbers each team will only have 1 programmer. I’d love to work with another programmer for the final project.